I get excited every year when fall comes around. I start to get the cleaning organizing streamlining bug. So I have been working on ways to simplify my life and I thought I would share with all of you some of the things I came up with. I added a bar to the right with links to the files that make my life a whole lot easier. Take a look and let me know what you think. I made a master grocery list, a monthly budget tracker and a weekly schedule. These tools come in handy when making goals to work toward the Prophet's counsel on budgets and food storage too. Im working on a food storage file and I will post that when Im done.
10.30.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for posting the blogs list, it was fun checking up on the Giles and Collettes.
I'm glad to know that I am not the only person that likes to make lists and plan everything. You are cute! Wes was the cutest little tomato I have ever seen! Thanks for linking me. Do you mind if I add you to my list?
Post a Comment