11.07.2007

Puddin

I just wanted to remind everyone about pudding. I was feeling like I needed some chocolate last night after dinner and I found a box of chocolate pudding in the cupboard. Well for $.50 (it may have been a little more, I can't remember) it's a pretty good dessert. That's probably why we had it all the time growing up. You can always make your own from bakers chocolate and real cream and vanilla, yum, or make the powdered kind which takes about 30 seconds.

2 comments:

Monica Mary said...

Hey Jenilyn! I am so glad I found your blog. Looks like you'll have to add another Giles to your blog list! Wes is so cute and yes, I had forgotten about pudding! Have a good day!

Monica

forget laundry said...

guess what we ate moments after reading your blog- last night at 10?! chocolate pudding. it was delicious- thank you.