11.27.2007

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving this year in Idaho. We ate lots of food. Went shopping. Decorated the tree (Wes was enchanted with all the lights). Watched movies. Ate more food. Played games. Watched the BYU game. Played video games (the boys). The usual fun vacation stuff, it was a blast, and now we are a few pounds heavier.











4 comments:

Melody said...

Wes looks so cute in his snowsuit! I bet he was the center of attention at the Petersen's. :)

Melissa said...

Having a baby to share the season with makes it so much more special! It's so much fun to watch their excitement! BTW- Did you cut your hair?! It looks very cute!

Jenilyn said...

Yes I cut it 3 times in the last two weeks! Ill put a better picture up soon.

forget laundry said...

I love your haircut! It looks great. holidays start being even more fun with a baby on board. see you soon.