12.07.2007

Coupons

I don't know when it happened. I used to think that clipping coupons was a waste of time. I even remember thinking that boys that used coupons were cheap. But somewhere after getting married and having a baby I started collecting coupons. I think it may have been the cost of diapers, $5 off of every pack of diapers is definitely worth the time to clip a coupon. I started collecting coupons for friends and family and sending them across the country. I then starting giving coupons to people in my ward. People call me and ask me if I have coupons to certain stores or where they can find them. The other day someone called me the Coupon Lady and I think that was the first time I realized that I may have become addicted. I don't think its a bad thing, It's just hard now to buy anything without a coupon. I hate the feeling of paying full price for something, especially when I know that there are hidden deals out there somewhere. Does anyone else (besides Rose) love coupons, or know where to get some great deals?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I can relate. I hate the agonizing feeling of paying full price for something because I forgot or lost my coupon! I'm glad I have Greg to tell me to relax when that happens! pretty funny!

Melissa said...

I can relate. I hate the agonizing feeling of paying full price for something because I forgot or lost my coupon! I'm glad I have Greg to tell me to relax when that happens! pretty funny!

Kari said...

You're funny! I think that it's funny that you would go to the hassle of actually mailing a coupon to someone! I am starting to clip, but no where near a fanatic...LIKE YOU! Ha ha, just kidding! But maybe I will start calling you the clipper lady.

Melody said...

haha, she mailed the coupon to me! Thanks by the way, Jenilyn. 15% off babies r us is very valuable when you're buying a stroller :) And yes, I'm definitely a coupon clipper myself.