February 22
We got these robot prints for Wes' room a little while back and finally hung them up. They are kind of hard to see but I think the one with the triangle head and one eye is my favorite. Wes likes to point to them when I'm putting him down for a nap.
This morning when John was leaving for work Wes totally waved at him, a real wave, it was cute.
2.22.2008
Robots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love this photo and the robot pictures are really cool too. I just love your style!
I am dying to see your house and inspect every inch. you have such great taste- I love these robots. i loved john's portfolio too- very cool.
Sooo cute. I wish you could come and redecorate my whole house. Seriously. Can't wait to see you guys next month!
I dig your robots! Wes looks even cuter though.
So adorable, love it!
Post a Comment