I learned how to machine quilt and finished this baby blanket for Natalie in time for her shower. It was fun to do a pink girl quilt this time.
Hey that is really cute. I like the solid flower print you chose! Very sweet :)
That is so cute. I really want to get into quilting like you & Rose & Mom.
This turned out PERFECT! I love the backing you chose. Very feminine and pretty. Way to go on quilting that entire thing! That must have taken hours!
The above comment is from me. I forgot that Hill logged on when she was here last week and i didnt notice i was still logged on as her! Ooops!
Beautiful! Did you use a regular sewing machine?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey that is really cute. I like the solid flower print you chose! Very sweet :)
That is so cute. I really want to get into quilting like you & Rose & Mom.
This turned out PERFECT! I love the backing you chose. Very feminine and pretty.
Way to go on quilting that entire thing! That must have taken hours!
The above comment is from me. I forgot that Hill logged on when she was here last week and i didnt notice i was still logged on as her! Ooops!
Beautiful! Did you use a regular sewing machine?
Post a Comment