4.15.2008

OK...

Time to go private. (what was that last comment? Kind of scary, weird) Let me know if you want to be invited.

15 comments:

Shauna said...

i want to be invited. shavs.lewis@gmail.com. A hug.

Melissa said...

sign me up!

Andrea J said...

andreaj3000@gmail.com would like to be invited :)

Anonymous said...

Please!! Can i come?

Anonymous said...

use colletterose

Em and Ty said...

Count us in even though I'm not good at commenting.

Brandon Collette said...

I would love to be invited- I think you have my email. thanks! had fun with you today- and the weather :)

forget laundry said...

ps that last comment was from hill (not brandon) and... I just visited another friend's blog and she had the same comment (except a different product). something is fishy here. i think it's time to go private.

Sheri said...

Hey Jenilyn, I love reading your blog from time to time to get caught up on the family.Vanclanfx@aol.com ~Sheri,

Sheri said...

Hey Jenilyn, I love reading your blog from time to time to get caught up on the family.Vanclanfx@aol.com ~Sheri,

micah said...

Count me in. Thanks.

Kevin and Celeste Christiansen said...

I want to be invited!

Amber said...

Jenilyn- did you allow your blog to be accessed by search engines?

And I would love to be invited.

Melody said...

me too :)

Holly Dart said...

Me too!

hollydart@yahoo