7.16.2008

Holga Picnic

I love these photos! We got this camera about five years ago and I have completely forgot about it. It's a totally plastic camera with a plastic lens but thats what makes for the great distorted and vibrant pictures. We went up the canyon last weekend and had a picnic and played in the water at Bridal Veil Falls, it was so much fun and I have been waiting to get the pictures back all week. I seriously recommend getting a Holga, they are so cheap and fun, we will have to carry it around along with the other 5 cameras we already have so we can get more fun pictures.

















6 comments:

Melody said...

I love these pictures, they are awesome. And your skirt is really cute. It seems like you still have a lot of energy during this pregnancy, and I am so glad for you!

Em and Ty said...

They look so old school! Ty will probably want one now.

Melissa said...

I love the one of you and Wes on the bridge---it looks so vintage. Look at your cute little tummy!

forget laundry said...

these pictures are so fun... we saw one of these cameras today while we were out. very cool. you are such a cute family.

Shauna said...

yeah they have these at urban and i lovvvvvve mine. So cheap and the pictures turn out so great.

Natalie Petersen said...

Is this the Holga camera? I think we need to get ours out again! Time for some pictures.
Miss you guys!