Started with delicious aebelskivers and a quick house cleaning. Hit up a neighborhood garage sale consisting of one lame house with only junk for sale. Then came home to watch another victorious BYU game. Picked up Nathan and Chelsea and went to the Spanish Fork Harvest Festival, where we saw ponies, a juggler, and had yummy tri-tip sandwiches and honey butter scones. A pretty great fall Saturday.
9.22.2008
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great fall Saturdays are the best! I love ponies and honey butter scones. You guys have great pictures. Thanks for inviting me to your blog.
A fall festival! IM COMING HOME! You guys keep doing all of these fun things on your weekends and I want IN!
Hahahah. That picture of you and Wes is cracking me up! Sooo cute. Wes is such a big boy now, it's not fair that you guys live so far.
I don't know what those things are that you made, but they look tastey! Sounds like a fun day, and cute pics! I love Wes's face. He's so stinking adorable; I just want to kiss his cute cheeks all over :)
I have been craving these since we spoke (even if I don't know what they taste like!) so yummy looking! and the picture of wes sniffing is priceless.
Post a Comment