Saturday we went to Pumpkinland and picked out a few orange red and white pumkins. I love this first picture of Wes, so cute. They had some bunnies in a cage that he loved. We put the pumpkins on the porch with the one that Rick and Anne brought us and hopefully we will carve one jack-o-lantern this year.
10.20.2008
Pumpkin Patch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a gorgeous family! So cute. And I agree with you, that pic of Wes is darling. I love seeing you totally pregnant, too. I should follow your lead and take my family out for a fun, festive activity, and stop stressing over my house!
Hey, what are your Hawaii plans? Are you still thinking of going?
Oh, so cute. Picking out pumpkins is so much fun! Halloween is the best.
How cute. Wes is turning into such a handsome little man. I love seeing your pregnant pictures! Your belly is so round :) and I love Wes's shirt.
Post a Comment