11.20.2008

Kids

Yesterday started out to be a good day. I got my old stuffed animals out of my hope chest for Wes to play with, which he hugged and kissed and carried around all day. Then we gave Mae some tummy time and Wes got right down on the floor with her and gave her hugs and kisses. Then while I was downstairs Wes thought it would be fun to throw our blender down the stairs, which landed on the tile floor in a million pieces. Then while I was making dinner Wes decided it would be cool to put potting soil all over our white carpet, white couch, and Mabel, just before we had company coming over. Toddlers are so much fun.



2 comments:

Andrea J said...

Oh man, I'm sorry about the messes. I am impressed that you're having company over already. You must be a stellar Mom :)

Melody said...

Ha! No way! Wesley...what a stinker. Dallin did some pretty horrible things when Evie was born too :)