Mabel has found her hands, it's so cute, she grabs toys and will sit in her bouncer inspecting her hands as long as we leave her there. I love Mae.Thanks for the picture Rose
She is beautiful!!!! What a cutie pie.
What a cutie! She's getting to such a fun age. Alison was looking at Mae with me and asked, "Please can we got to their house?" Yeah...I wish! Miss you!
Mae is so sweet. I love her smile. I seriously cannot wait to see her and all of you again!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is beautiful!!!! What a cutie pie.
What a cutie! She's getting to such a fun age. Alison was looking at Mae with me and asked, "Please can we got to their house?" Yeah...I wish! Miss you!
Mae is so sweet. I love her smile. I seriously cannot wait to see her and all of you again!
Post a Comment