2.09.2009

Jam

I made raspberry jam saturday while John was gone working all day. It turned out good but I don't think I will try doing that again while also taking care of a baby and toddler. Maybe next time I will wait until they go to bed for the night or get a babysitter or something. We had toast with jam first thing when John got home and it was delicious.



5 comments:

Rose said...

Where did you get these jars? They are so cool.

LOVE how the labels turned out. Want to get together this week and make/ laminate ours?

forget laundry said...

so funny- I just saw these jars at walmart today and kept racking my brain for a reason to buy them and use them. the label turned out so fun. once again- you do everything darling.

Melody said...

um, why don't you pack a couple of those up next week...mmmmmm. ;)

Melissa said...

I agree, some projects just aren't worth doing with kids around. I'm glad it turned out though, and those labels are so cool!

Kari said...

You make me so sick with your cute labels and how domestic you are. Can you just stop please? You need to move home and rub off on me!