We went to find a park yesterday for the kids to play at so we used the gps system which kept taking us to business parks. We finally found this nice park and the kids had fun on the slides and swings. Wes loved chasing the "squares" all around the park. I don't think he has ever seen squirrels before and he thought they were so funny.
4.17.2009
Squares
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had no idea that you guys were moving! What a fun adventure. I hope you enjoy it there. That park looks beautiful. I love how Wes is chasing the squirrel all over the place.
That's a really good picture of Rose and Wes. Perfect timing. :)
MABEL. Are you serious? She could not be any cuter!!! I think she looks like John but when she smiles really big like that she reminds me so much of you. That park looks so fun. Okay, I can't looks at your blogs anymore..I am getting so sad because I want to be there!
Post a Comment