5.04.2009

Happy Day

John let me sleep in and then took me shopping at Sur La Table and let me get whatever I wanted, we went out to lunch at a delicious restaurant and then I dropped him off at work. Rose was watching the kids for us and when I got back we went to the Vienna Botanical Gardens, which were so beautiful. Rose and Josh had us over for a bbq with mini gourmet burgers and homemade fries and topped it off with my favorite chocolate cake, which I am still enjoying. I got to hear from most of my family and friends. It was a perfect birthday weekend!




5 comments:

Amber said...

What a beautiful birthday girl!

Em and Ty said...

It was so good to talk with you and we hope you had a great b-day! Also is it just me or does Wes' hair look curlier in the D.C. humidity? Cute!

forget laundry said...

happy birthday! looks like a wonderful day! see you soon!

The Nethercotts said...

You are gorgeous. unbelievably gorgeous. That picture of you and Mae is the cutest! See you in a couple weeks!

Melody said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday! We missed you!