We went to DC's Eastern Market this morning and had such a blast! I am so excited about the awesome fathers day gift I found. It was fun looking at all the fresh produce and vintage things for sale. We had a white chocolate, strawberry and almond crepe on our way out which was to die for. Wes fell asleep on the way home with his face in a cracker box, pretty funny.
When we got back we made our way over to the pool party and had hamburgers, Wes was too afraid to get his arm painted by the face painting lady so he got a balloon elephant instead. The kids had fun jumping in the jump house and Wes now likes to wear his life jacket everywhere he goes.
6.06.2009
Eastern Market
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wish you weren't so far away. But it looks like you guys are doing great. Thanks for being my friend. :)
I love these! :) annd the market picture is amazing!
Post a Comment