Most of the time we eat one breakfast and three lunches everyday. Forget dinner. I think lunch is the perfect meal and John would choose to eat breakfast all day. Since John only eats breakfast with us we have a few more lunches and then John eats his own meal when he gets home from work late at night. So it can be really hard coming up with meal ideas for me and Wes to eat that is healthy and filling and most of all fast. I came up with this chart to reference so that I can be sure that we are eating well balanced meals. Lately my motivation to put more than two minutes into a meal is zero, so this has helped. Am I missing anything?
7.05.2009
Food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like your list!
Great idea, Tudi! I looked through my You On a Diet book and came up with a few more: grains: popcorn, whole grain/low fat chips. dairy & protein: walnuts, salmon, turkey, tofu. fruit & veggies: tomatoes, lettuce (all types), spinach, pears, peaches, pineapple, dried blueberries or apricots, raisins and prunes.
I have a card on my fridge with a list of the 8 foods you should eat every day: spinach, yogurt, tomatoes (or tomato juice or sauce), carrots, blueberries, walnuts, oats and black beans.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment