8.19.2009

A day at home

We have been running so many errands and doing a lot of sight seeing lately that we have needed a day to just stay home and have fun. This morning the kids had fun just crawling around on the floor and making each other laugh. Sometimes when I hear Wes and Mae having fun together in the other room I come to check on them and Wes is always sitting on Mae (and usually jumping up and down) and they are both laughing like crazy. I don't know why they think it is so funny. And one of Wes' favorite activities to do this summer has been to jump on our couch or our bed. I guess kids aren't supposed to jump on furniture but I'm not sure why, I always loved doing it and Wes sure loves it so for now we are a jump on your bed family.





2 comments:

Chelsea said...

They are so adorable together! Looks like they're having the time of their lives!

Laurie said...

Those are some great "in the air" shots!