10.17.2009

Highlights

Best things this week:

Dinner with Josh, Rose and Grace

The pumpkin patch and Thanksgiving Farm with Friends and Family

Washing the van for family night

Mae eating three times as much food as Wes

Mae yelling out this morning, "Mommy!"

Wes saying daily in a sad voice, "Mom, I'm sick for candy"

Wes saying twenty times a day, "I got for bout it." (I forgot about it)

And tonight while I was making Wes' bedtime snack of raspberries he said, "Mom your a best friend"

I love my kids, I have the best life.







6 comments:

Melody said...

I love your kids too! They look like they are having so much fun. By the way, Mae looks a lot like John in the second to last picture. Love it.

forget laundry said...

too cute- I love wes's new phrases and that mae called for you!

Em and Ty said...

I love how squeezable Mae's legs are. So cute! Wes is such a character and so sweet.

Laurie said...

so so cute

KellySummer said...

i love your kids too. i save your blog for last cause its my favorite and i love all your cute kid stories!!

The Nethercotts said...

OOOOOOOOOh I want to see pictures of mae's party!