5.23.2010

Spring Jams

I have been waiting all winter to get out the kids' spring pajamas, they are my favorite.

Mae answers "I do" to every question you ask her, it is so darling.

Wes is constantly talking all the time, especially asking me questions. It is fun to listen to him try and use new or big words that he doesn't quite understand, here are a few things he has been saying lately that make me laugh

Mom I'm trying to starve.

Hey Mom, I have a great idea, lets choke on vitamins!

Something is happening to me...

I'm an adult now! (after washing himself in the bathtub)

The kids have been doing really well lately and I love to watch them play together. If Mae is asleep Wes is always asking if he can wake her up and if Wes is at a friends house Mae is always asking "a We, a We?" They love to be together.

My pregnancy has been going really well, I have just been trying to avoid any unnecessary weight and the foods that cause it, but not doing a very good job. I have been reading a lot on parenting and have been having quite a few days that make me think that I need some help, or maybe it's just the pregnancy hormones, either way I'm exhausted by the end of everyday. I am really starting to get excited to have a little tiny, soft and fuzzy, body around here again, being pregnant is pretty exciting.




2 comments:

Dana said...

They look so cute together in their pajamas. I can't believe you are going to have three kids. Congrats!

bethany mixa said...

i miss this family so much. Mae is really starting to look like you when you were a toddler! beautiful pictures