5.08.2010

Time Out

I got myself a babysitter and got out of the house alone today! Our stake had a women's conference and while I was sitting in the opening session I thought I felt my baby move, it was probably nothing I thought, but I felt it again and again throughout the talk. And then through the next class and then when I got home I felt him more and more! What a great mother's day gift! But what am I going to do with three kids! We have an appointment to find out what we are having next week and I am starting to get excited about this pregnancy. Feeling this baby move for the first time just made everything feel very real, its really happening. So sometime near the end of October I am expecting a round little baby boy to pop out, although we will know for sure next week.

When the conference was wrapping up the baby sitter called to say that the computer fell on Mae and she was bleeding and crying and whimpering, so I rushed home. When I walked in the door Mae said "Mommy!" and then went on playing. I guess she got over it pretty quick but she does have a pretty big gash on her nose.

I found this picture of Mae when she was two weeks old, she has changed so much! The second picture is the face Mae makes when you tell her to smile. The third picture is evidence of her hearty appetite, she usually eats much more than Wes and is constantly hungry. I love this girl, she is just getting much too big, I guess it's a good thing we are having another baby soon.



7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em and Ty said...

I think it's a boy too:) Glad you got to attend women's conference, feel the baby move, and Mae is ok!

KellySummer said...

congrats! i didn't know you guys were prego!

Amber said...

No idea you were pregnant! Congratulations! You can totally handle three children, Jenilyn; you are super woman.

Halvorsen Family said...

Congrats on being pregnant! You'll do great. Hope all is well.

MelissaS said...

Congrats on the baby! And glad Mae wasn't hurt too bad.

Callie said...

Hey congrats you guys! So exciting!

Those pictures are adorable by the way, I love Mae's curly hair!