I have the best kids. I love them, and the last few weeks they have been so good. They play well together, sleep well everyday for their naps, go down really well every night for bed, sleep in in the mornings, eat the meals I make them, and kiss their growing baby sister all the time. Wes genuinely thanks me for almost every meal I make and Mae melts my heart with her sweet hugs and kisses.
There is a bird nest about six inches away from our window and a mommy bird has been sitting on her nest for the past month or so, I have been wondering if there was really any eggs in it. Today they hatched and the kids have been so interested in watching her and looking for the babies. Finally this afternoon the mother bird left to get food and the kids could see the baby birds poking their heads out with their mouths open. Wes was really concerned and interested in the baby birds, the mother bird finally came back to feed her babies and Wes got really excited and said "Mom, it makes my heart happy when the mommy bird is here". I love Wes.
This is one of my new favorite pictures of Wes, John took of him last week, it makes me smile.
6.25.2010
More of the Best
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your family makes me smile. look at these cute kids- I feel like I'm their aunt too :) i love them that much.
I'm anxious to read your parenting book- I'll have to hunt one down. just this last week I put all the toys away except for dolls and pretend food and ellie has played better than ever. I love it! and I'd love to learn more along these lines.
so I put a little link on my blog about making collages. simply put, in the compose tab you can click and drag (or cut and copy) photos in the order you want (depending on the size of your photo).
longest comment ever :) thanks for reading. happy fourth!
LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS! I don't think your kids could possibly be any cuter:)
Post a Comment