7.07.2010

Independence Day

We had the best holiday filled with the most beautiful cakes, kids and fireworks. Besides the extremely hot and humid weather (which put me in quite a bad mood) the day was super fun. I have been working hard to improve my picture taking skills and some of these I am proud of and others not so much but they were fun to take. John grilled us up a delicious dinner while the kids played and we hung out at the park with our friends and family. We all met back up after dark where we had a not-so-legal fireworks show hosted by all the husbands who had driven across the state line to pick up all the fun fireworks (no worries, they were harmless). We are all covered in bug bites but had such a fun day. I'm really glad we live in this country, and especially glad for those who fought to make it so great!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh Jenilyn! I love you! Such cute pictures, and I wish I could've spent the day with you. You are such an inspiration to me, and if I could be like anyone, I think I would love to be like YOU. You are so amazing. I think you're great!

The Waltz's said...

You look gorgeous in the picture downtown! I love what you did with your pictures! How'd you do that!?!?