10.16.2010

Today








Today after a short 4 hour labor baby came at 5:11 AM weighing in at 8 pounds 2 ounces. Baby and Mom are both in good health and feeling great. More pictures and info to come soon.

12 comments:

KellySummer said...

so cute! congrats! i'm excited to hear the name...i love your names and both wesley and mable were on my name list so you better not take my top 2 names at least... :)

Amber said...

Congratulations! She is lovely. Jenilyn looks so tired; but so great, too.

forget laundry said...

oh she is darling! and you look great jenilyn. so happy for all of you.

Andrea J said...

Congrats to you all. Five is a big fantastic number, and I'm not surprised to see another beautiful Petersen baby!

Leah Marie said...

I can't wait to meet her! She is beautiful!

The Nethercotts said...

Um, you look amazing! Like you just got out of the shower!

YEAH FOR A NEW NIECE!!!! I love her so much already. And I have to admit I am totally surprised at how much she looks like JOHN!!!!

Chelsea said...

She is so beautiful!! So excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet her! Oh and Jenilyn you seriously look amazing!

Natalie Petersen said...

She is just beautiful! So Beautiful! We can't wait to meet her. Lots of love to you guys. :)

Kari said...

Those are the most amazing, perfect pictures! I LOVE THEM!! And I can't believe how BEAUTIFUL you look! Dang girl!

MelissaS said...

Congratulations Petersens! She is just darling. And I love her name. You guys are seriously master namers. :)


ps// I think she looks like your other two a bit in the picture of her and John?

Em and Ty said...

She does look different than Wes and Mabel but of course still beautiful! Congratulations! We can't wait to see you all at Christmas! Love you guys!

Justin said...

What a beautiful family