11.08.2010

I'm Spoiled

I have the best family and husband. The week before I had Vera John' parents took Wes and Mae for the week and let me just say that it was the best week I have had in a long time. So relaxing and stress free and I took a photography class, it was the best. Then after we got back from the hospital my Mom and Melody came for the week and spent the whole time in the kitchen making frozen meals and being the best Grandma and Aunt for Wes and Mae, it was heavenly. Then Anne and Rick came and spent some time playing with Wes and Mae, making meals and helping us out! John has let me sleep in every morning for the last three weeks and run errands while he has bathed the kids and put them to bed every night. So three kids has been pretty easy so far!

These are the only pictures I have of the last three weeks, we celebrated Mae's second birthday and had a fun Halloween party at Rose's house. I don't know how Mae turned two all of a sudden and got so big and mature but I sure love her.


1 comment:

Kari said...

Look at that line up of beautiful girls! I miss your family! I can't believe Mae is so big! I still think of her as a baby. Same thing happened to max. All of the sudden he was huge.
I've been thinking about you so much lately. I miss you like crazy! Glad to hear you are doing well :) I love you girl!