Cars and Legos are definitely the most used toys in our house, and we have plenty of each. John built this temple out of legos for the kids, who love pointing out Angel Moroni whenever we drive past a real one. Notice the little academy award figure that he used for the top;)
Lately whenever Wes is playing with his cars he always uses this little dialogue: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, come join the church!" (were not sure where he came up with this one)
Mae is on total lockdown when it's bedtime. She has a safety pin at the top of her zipper on her pajamas, duct tape on her light switch, an industrial gate on her door and sometimes there is packing tape around her ankles. You might think all of this is unnecessary but this week when we forgot some of these things there was a room full of poop and pee and a naked girl asleep on the floor... nice.
2.25.2011
Playing and Sleeping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wes you funny kid and Mae oh my!
Wow, and I thought Hazel was rough. Mae is hilarious. That is so exciting about your house, and I want to hear more about it. I still haven't forgot about our play date. Hazel is finally starting to get over her cough and cold, so I'm free next week if you want to get together.
Post a Comment