Here are a few shots of our halloween. Yes Wes is a tomato, I know, its so cute.
Wes is so cute!! I think he's looking more like John now. That is an awesome tomato hat too.
Such a cute little costume! I was hoping you would post some pictures from Halloween. And I LOVE his sweater in the bottom pictures! Where did you get it? He's very darling! I can't wait to see him again.
Target, of coarse. You are very darling
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wes is so cute!! I think he's looking more like John now. That is an awesome tomato hat too.
Such a cute little costume! I was hoping you would post some pictures from Halloween. And I LOVE his sweater in the bottom pictures! Where did you get it? He's very darling! I can't wait to see him again.
Target, of coarse. You are very darling
Post a Comment