Wes learned to clap this week. This is a picture of him clapping, you just have to imagine it. He likes to clap when he eats something yummy or he is excited. And here is a picture of my hair cut.
12.09.2007
Clapping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Simon is experimenting with clapping these days, too. I really like your haircut. I'm trying to get up the nerve to cut mine so Simon has a harder time pulling it.
That is so cute that he claps with emotions! I would love to see him clap because he's eating something yummy! He probably has you laughing all the time. I LOVE your hair cut! I just love you with short hair-always have! You look great with long or short, but short is for sure my favorite! That's a great picture of you and Wes.
LOVE the hair! I already noticed it in the Thanksgiving picture and almost died over it!
Jenilyn, I love your hair! You look like Posh Spice :) Wes is sooo cute, I can't wait to see you guys next week!
Post a Comment