12.16.2007

Projects

These are my projects for the month of december (plus a few more that are gifts so I'll have to post those later). Fleece bean bags, holiday trees, quilted tablerunner, baby girl sweater dress, wool bag, and a vintage apron.







8 comments:

Melissa said...

You are amazing! I am seriously impressed with each one of these projects! You have so many great ideas and I just love your chic style! Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Monica Mary said...

WOW!!!

Andrea J said...

Are you willing to share your expertness on the holiday trees? I really like all of your projects - but those trees are excellent!

Jenilyn said...

The trees are made from styrofoam cones, with paper mache green tissue paper, and floral bullion wire wrapped around. If anyone wants to make them I bought a box of green tissue paper and only used a few sheets so let me know. Also I will let you know some tricks that will save you time and make it easier.

Andrea J said...

Yeah! I would love to make your cute trees, and I'm sure I could use your tricks.

Jenilyn said...

ok. I painted the tissue paper on the cones with watered down glue. Several layers. Then the wire was hard to get to stay in place so I used little straight pins to hold it in place. I got the base at a floral shop too, its just a base of a plastic bowl. I used a dowel to make the trees pointy. The styrofoam comes with the tops flat. You can have some tissue paper, but I dont know when I will see you next. Most of this stuff you can get at ensign floral I think, but I got it here at red mountain.

Andrea J said...

Thanks for the info. I will have to let you know how it goes. I was wondering about the base especially, so thank you for that info too.

Kari said...

You make me so sick! Ever since we were younger than 13 you have been excelling at anything and everything that has to do with creating! Your projects are darling! I hope that I get a gift of one of those things!!!!! Except for it will make my gift to you seem not so cool.
Can't wait to see you TOMORROW! Wahoo! Welcome home Jenilyn!!!