12.16.2007

Weekend

This weekend we had lunch at Aunt Julie's and then the Christmas Orchestra Celebration at the Conference Center.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! What a little seamstress you have been this month! Wes looks a little Japanese in this picture. Finally his true heritage is showing through.

Thanks for your help with the trees!

forget laundry said...

i love your style- everything you do is so cool. these are such great pictures too. we are excited to see you guys soon!

Jen said...

Your hair looks beautiful short. I don't know how long you've had it that way, but the last time I saw it it was long and curly. LONG time ago huh? Your boy is just the cutest!!!!! I hope all is going well for you and Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

J, loove your hair girlfriend!!!

I think I saw Rose last week in the Target parking lot but it was snowing like crazy and I was trying to park so I couldn't jump out and say hi. Was that her?

Let's get together soon as the holiday season is winding down. I'd love to have y'all over to play :) Let me know when is good for you. Do you have my email? It's longhornfamily@hotmail.com