We finally set up our holiday decor and Wes can't stop looking at the tree lights. It seems like we are a little short on our decorations, just a few stockings, a tree, and our wooden reindeer. It looks like I might need to get out my glue and sewing machine and see what I can make.
12.04.2007
'Tis the Season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He's so, so cute, Jenilyn! I love his little expression! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! Our little guys are going to have so much fun playing...or more like we'll have so much fun watching them together :)
It was so good to see you at Teri's shower. Wes has gotten so big! He's such a cutie! If it makes you feel better, Brian and I don't have any Christmas decorations up! We're trying to decide if we can stuff a little Christmas tree in our place!
love wes's cute face- love the wooden reindeer. and- so glad to know the proper spelling of barbecue. I've been doing it wrong for years or shortening to bbq. Many thanks.
I like your reindeer! I thought it was hard to decorate with a one year old, so good luck. I did put little bells around the bottom of the Christmas tree to warn me of imminent danger, and entertain Kate.
can't wait to see what you come up with...be sure to share!
Post a Comment