
These picture hanging strips are awesome! No holes in your walls, no drilling, or anchors and you can move your pictures around whenever you want. I got them at Home Depot and then hung a bunch of pictures up yesterday. I wish I would have known about these sooner before we drilled huge holes in our plaster walls.
1.19.2008
Great Invention
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for the info - I was thinking about purchasing those contact strips by 3M, but I'll give these a try instead.
Sweet!!! Ill pick some up today! That will make it tons easier and when i do it crooked i can just try again! YAY! Thanks!
very cool! I've never seen those. I'll have to try them out. Do you feel like your pictures are really secure?
oh my goodness, you are the BEST for sharing these. i'm about to hang some more frames so i'm getting these this week.
They feel pretty secure to me, you are supposed to use more the heavier the picture is. I think they say not to use them if the picture is over 10 pounds.
Post a Comment