1.21.2008

Our Week

Last weekend we hung out with Emily and Tyler and Nathan and Chelsea (who are engaged, and we are SO excited for them). We went miniature golfing at an arcade. Check out Wes, he was mesmerized by the flashing lights of the arcade. Then we went back to Emily and Tyler's and had delicious enchiladas and played Rock Band.

I got to spend the afternoon on Monday with Amber and her kids Taesya and Cannon and then we went out to dinner with them when Ben got off work.

Tuesday I had lunch with Rose and our friend Summer from back home who we havent seen in years. It was fun to catch up and talk about baby stories, Summer is due next month.

Saturday we went with Rose and Josh to Teri's wedding reception and then back to their house for a night of Call of Duty for the boys, and story telling for the girls.

Sunday morning we woke up to the news that rose was in the hospital in labor! She had her baby that night so tune into her blog to find out more.



1 comment:

Melody said...

What cute pictures! Wish I was there! Ha ha, is John playing Guitar Hero? Or is it just Rock Band? I played that the other day and it was really fun. Sounds like you guys have been busy lately- that's great!