3.11.2008

Brush

We went to the dentist last week and he told us that Wes needs to be brushing so we got him a toothbrush and taught him how to brush this week. He thinks he is supposed to chew the brush and he always tries to brush our teeth.



I know I know, we only post pictures of Wes, I wish we were going on a really cool vacation or something so you could be more entertained. Until we do, this is all we've got.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

not that we dont want pictures of you two....but he couldnt be cuter so i dont think anyone is complaining...

Ashlee said...

Talk about only posting pics of your baby- my blog is ridiculous. But really, what is cuter than a baby, especially your own baby? And as far as cuteness Wes takes the prize! He is such a good mix of the two of you, but he definitely looks like John when he smiles big.

forget laundry said...

how sweet. and I love your quilt- you put such great fabrics together. i'm itching to make one.

forget laundry said...

ps I made your soup from a november blog- and it was delicious! instead of grilled chicken and noodles I put in tortillini. it's one of my new favorites.

Melody said...

We want Wes! We want Wes! Dallin is so excited to see him. I am sad that I couldn't come out there but so glad that I get to see you and Rose and the kids :)

Monica Mary said...

Your hair is so cute in these! You are so photogenic. It was so fun hanging out! I loved it. Youneed to come to my house next and see how the celery green turned out!

Just wait till you have to buy new toothbrushes ALL the time because they chew them until they look like you scrubbed your grout with them!