We had fun on the trampoline, Wes couldn't stop laughing. We went to Mikuni's for sushi, so delicious. It was fun shopping, getting a hair cut and just hanging out and the weather was so nice!
We thought it would be fun to play with Wes on the grass since he hasn't really played on grass before, bad idea. I don't know if he was scared of it or what, but the minute we put him on it he started screaming and if we walked near the grass while we were holding him he would start to cry. By the time we left he was ok to be on the grass if he had shoes on.
3.24.2008
Spring in California
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You took some great pictures! I'm so sad that I forgot to take any that whole week.
So stinking funny! I love it :)
Glad you all had such a fun time, I was wondering about your trip.
Brooklyn was the same way about grass on her feet.
Looove your quilt below. You are my inspiration!
oh, and looove the sister/babies picture, just precious!
Post a Comment