4.25.2008

I need to make something

Does anyone want to come over and make this stuff with me? Rose when you get back we are going to have a craft day, all day. I want to make these . . .










5 comments:

Rose said...

=( i really wish i could come over and make these with you! How bout you come out here and we can make some.

Hold me to "craft day, all day" we really will.

I still have all the stuff to make those booties out of wool. Please please go to my house and get them out of my craft closet. I bought sooo much!

forget laundry said...

i'm in... bagging denver and coming to your house instead.

i tried your lime chicken recipe and loved it. i will definitely make it many more times to come.

Melissa said...

I love that pin cushion. that would be so much fun to try. How fun! Also,I tried the chicken Hill made and wow, that is really good!I am going to try that and the japanese noodles soon.

Kari said...

You and all of your cute crafts make me so sick! If ever you move back home (hint, hint) you'll have to give me some of your great pointers and hopefully your creativity will rub off on me!

Love ya girl! Miss you!

Shauna said...

i am obsessed with those lace earrings. SO darling.