7.10.2008

Good Things

Wes has been having a hard time obeying lately and we have really been working/struggling with him but since we have been back from our trips he has been such a good boy! Today he helped me go around the house and put all the garbage in the trash can and then he picked up all of his toys and put them in the bin. He randomly goes around giving me and John hugs and kisses and he has been listening much better. I think being home and back on schedule makes a big difference. He has learned a ton of new words lately including most farm animal noises and please (which has made a huge difference) but my favorite one has been birdie which he pronounces dirdy, it makes me laugh every time. When we were in Jackson Hole this week in the park Wes chased all the birds around the park saying "Dirdy, dirdy, dirdy!".


4 comments:

Rose said...

What a cool swing! Wes' laugh makes me laugh = )

forget laundry said...

I always get excited to see your new pictures- they always turn out great, and so I've been checking (too) often for updates on your trip. so good to see you and wes! what a sweet boy.

Natalie Petersen said...

It really is nice to have the Lauren back on her schedule. I really think she is appreciating her down time. We love Wess. the video is TOO cute.

Kari said...

He's such a big boy now! I love your little stories about him. He's such a doll! When are you coming for Cari's wedding?