9.27.2008

Couch

We just bought this couch last night. John talked them down to $150, a serious steal. We have some cleaning and a few repairs to do since it was a floor model so I will post pictures when we are done.

8 comments:

Em and Ty said...

Is this the one you've wanted at pottery barn? If so, $150 is a way good deal! By the way, we're excited to see you all this weekend.

Andrea J said...

I would go so far as to say that it is a fantastic deal! I'm going to guess it was a well earned victory to get that sofa home.

Kari said...

That is a ridiculous price! Cute couch! I like the dark wood legs.

Just want you to know, I sure love ya Jenilyn! I really miss you.

Melissa said...

You guys amaze me---what an amazing deal! PS- I'm so glad you suggested Hancock Fabrics--they had the exact welting I was looking for!

forget laundry said...

what the heck? 150 bucks?! unreal. way to go- and very cool couch. how exciting!

Melody said...

Isn't that on the cover of Pottery Barn? I love that couch! Um ,when is your good luck gonna rub off on me?

Natalie Petersen said...

awesome sofa! You could totally do a skirt on this sofa if you want to, but I like the way it looks with the legs too. What a great looking sofa.

Shauna said...

i cant believe you got a pottery barn couch for 150. Even when i worked there, the best deal i could get of the floor model with my 40% discount was 750. Seriously. WHAT HOW DID YOU GUYS DO THAT?