Here is our latest DI find. Im not exactly sure what kind of animal it is. Some kind of cross between a horse a pig and a rabbit? Anyway when Wes saw it he started squeeling yahsie yahsie yahsie! Which means horsie. It was the funniest thing watching him try and bounce on it. It isn't very stable and he kept falling off and thought it was the funniest thing. We got a good laugh watching him.
Giving the yahsie kisses:
Falling off the yahsie:


Here is a peek into Wes' language: (these are the most commonly asked for or pointed out)
Daddy = Daddy
Nommy = Mommy
Nommy = Money = Penny
Dease = Please
Dease = Cheese
Date Do = Thank You
Datder = Cracker
Daddy = Candy
Daddy = Blankie
Dall = Ball
Dadn = Water
Dodurt = Yogurt
Didder = Digger
Dat = Truck
Dit = Drink
Joo Joo = Train
Dapple = Apple
Doot = Poop
Doose = Shoes
9.11.2008
Silliness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The pictures of Wes falling off the "yahsie" are the funniest things ever! We couldn't stop laughing!
It really is funny looking. But its cute. And looks like he loves it.
I love that almost every word starts with a d.
I must love your child to actually read and laugh at that list of words. p.s. My kids love seeing Wes on our computer when I check your blog. We need to play again. I'll email you.
this is such a fun age... I love all of his new words. what a cute little man. and a cool di find! come over anytime- and I want to come see you!
He has a great vocab for his age! And apparently he likes the letter "D"! I love those pics. They were really cute and funny! That animal mix reminds of that one Haloween where you dressed up like a dog/bear/something creature and nobody knew exactly what you were. You'd just say "Yep!" when people would ask if you were a _____. Fun memories!
Ha! Oh my goodness, Wes is soooo adorable. I just want to give him a big squeeze! Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment