9.14.2008

So Big

I'm really glad that we will be having another baby soon because Wes is way too grown up, he is definitely no longer a baby. He went to nursery for the first time today and it went pretty well, aside from a few hits and not sharing, but that is expected right? Also last week we decided to try and see another movie in the theater with Wes, last time we didn't last through the previews, this time he just sat on our laps and watched the whole thing! It was amazing. It was only the third movie we have seen in the theater since Wes was born, we need to get out more. Wes also tells us when he needs a diaper change and what he wants to eat for breakfast as soon as we get him up in the morning (dereal, dodurt, datder, duice). It just goes by way too fast!



4 comments:

Amber said...

They do grow up too fast. I keep telling Tae to stop growing, but she's already thinking about driving a car. Hey, do you guys have a name for the little girl yet?

Kari said...

I still feel that way with Ali. I hate imagining her in kindergarten. Seriously, it makes me really sad and uncomfortable inside.
Wes is such a good lookin' kid! I just love his big brown eyes and his mouth. What a doll!

Rose said...

Nice photography. And Wes is SO BIG! I remember when you and John got home from the hospital with him.. and he was so little and perfect. Now he is still perfect, but not so little.

Love this boy!

Natalie Petersen said...

I just looked at some of your old posts from last christmas up until now and wess has grown up sooooo much. He looks so little back then compared to now. Then I scrolled up to pictures of nathan and chelsea's wedding and lauren looks sooooo small and different too. What the....? Time fly's by way too fast. I can't even imagine lauren doing any of the things wess is doing. It is so much fun to watch them grow.