10.08.2008

Tummy

Ok here I am, at 35 weeks (almost), I'm feeling pretty big and starting to get anxious. My measurements are right on and the baby is looking healthy.

6 comments:

Sandie Mixa said...

Is she moving around alot? You look pretty good. We are anxious to meet your precious little girl!

forget laundry said...

you are so cute. can't wait to meet her!

Rose said...

This picture is so cute! You look great! Got Mae something today and i know you will both like it!

Love you!

Andrea J said...

Hang in there, you do look fantastic, and she will come out soon :)

Kari said...

Yay! Thank you for posting a picture for me!! I was hoping you would follow through. You look beautiful, of course! I'm so excited for you to have a girl, although it's crazy to think of you having two kids. Anyway, you look absolutely gorgeous!

I keep finding notes from you from high school...it's kind of fun getting a lane moment!

Melody said...

I love this picture of you! Cute belly :) I want to rub it. Is that Wes and baby's room you are in?