11.11.2008

Cuteness

It has been so great having my mom here to help. She brought this beautiful quilt for Mabel, and helped me finish this bassinet cover that I have been working on for quite a while. So far Mabel has only been waking up once in the night to eat and just sleeps most of the day, can't complain about that. I tried using a bassinet with Wes but he made so much noise when he slept that I couldn't keep him in our room. Mabel is a nice quiet sleeper so it has worked out great! I can't believe I have two children, it's so much fun.




7 comments:

forget laundry said...

she is beautiful! and the bassinet is beautiful! I love having my mom come visit with a new baby. what a sweet time.

forget laundry said...

she is beautiful! and the bassinet is beautiful! I love having my mom come visit with a new baby. what a sweet time.

Kari said...

I can't believe you made that! It's darling. Your mom's blanket is so cute, too! I wish I could be there or that we lived closer to each other. I feel like I'm missing out like crazy!

forget laundry said...

so I am dying to meet mabel- but we have the sickies. I'll let you know when we're over it! she is really so darling. have fun!

Melissa said...

Ah--that turned out beautiful!!! I love the quilt from your mom too and Mabel is so precious.

The Carlsons said...

Congratulations! Mabel is beautiful! I am so happy for you! I can't believe she is already here. I'm sure Wes is a super big brother.

Natalie Petersen said...

Of course that is the cutest bassinet cover ever. Am I surprised? No! BUT who is the cutest baby girl ever? Maybel! I also think Lauren is, but Maybel is the newest cutest girl ever! Love seeing the pictures of her. It has just made my day. I wish we could be there soooo badly. I just want to love her.