We had such a fun weekend with family here, listening to conference, and watching movies. Friday we had a birthday party for Wes and Lauren. Wes' favorite food is "Chockit" so he got a devils food cake and we had fun playing and eating. Saturday we were able to celebrate John's Grandmother's birthday and watch conference as well. The rest of this week has been full of shopping, packing, organizing, cleaning and watching great movies with family and friends. We are getting ready and excited for our upcoming adventures in DC, can't wait!
Also, if you look closely at the picture of Wes blowing out his candles you can see the large amount of drool that also came with it.
4.09.2009
Birthdays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Wes! Such a big boy...already! I'm glad you had such a fun weekend. I'm sure your parents just LOVED being with the kids! Your mom is always talking about them. It's sweet!
I wish I was there to help you pack and clean. Sorry pal! Thinking about ya though! Good luck with everything! Love you
We had SO much fun with you guys and will miss you tremendously this summer. We'll see you at the end of it! Loves and be safe.
Umm, are you going to DC for the summer?
yeah, why DC? also, that is such a freaking cute cake. i hope wes appreciated its beauty before he ate it.
Post a Comment