So sometimes John needs to hire an illustrator for projects that he is working on, and sometimes that illustrator ends up being me. This old time milk man and his cart is for a line of gourmet cheese packaging along with a mountain range I did recently, and a while back I did a project that got published in a magazine. I usually end up doing wood cut illustrations or hand drawn type. I'm not really all that good but I am fast and cheap and that is usually just what John is looking for.
6.30.2009
Working
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You drew that??!! That is so good! He is lucky to have you around!
wow! I am so impressed. you are just so talented. I would love to see what other projects you have done. too cool!
not that great... come on jenilyn... um, Not just anybody can draw like that! I want to see the rest that you have done! :)
That is beautiful! What a team!
Post a Comment