We started potty training Wes on Monday and he is doing so well! I would say he is pretty much trained except we haven't really left the house so I'm not sure how to do it all in an unfamiliar place. He is such a fast learner, toddlers are pretty bright. Wes likes to go around feeling if other people are "dry" and then giving them a treat, then I have to apologize and explain why he is trying to feel their underwear. So funny.
7.09.2009
iPotty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hil-ar-ious!!!
so funny :) way to go wes.
classic. i'm glad he's doing so well. way to go wes! what treats does he get?
he gets one chocolate chip if he is dry and two if he uses the potty. He gets a popsicle if he goes #2 in the toilet.
So funny.
Good job Wes! Wow, he picked up on it so quickly. Hope leaving the house goes well--that takes some bravery (and preparedness) on Mom's part! :)
Post a Comment