I have mostly thought that Mae is more like John than me but lately I feel like we have a lot in common.
We both crawl around on the floor picking up cheerios
We both have baby fat
Cereal seems to be a main source of our diet
We are both cranky by 5
We both adore the boys in our family who can make us laugh even when we want to cry
Our hair is doing crazy things in this humidity
And when we are tired and sick we just snuggle in bed until we fall asleep
Mae can't even talk yet but I think she is my best friend already.
I love watching her little fingers and brain work. She is really good at her fine motor skills and I can tell that creative things are going on in her mind all the time. I think she will be a very talented person some day.
We got a package the other day from my Mom with lots of little thoughtful surprises, including this cute little shirt she made for Mae. Thanks Mom!
8.10.2009
Scooter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She sounds delightful, and I have no doubts about her being a very talented girl someday.
Post a Comment