I thought moving around a lot would be annoying and hard, but I LOVE it. It is so much fun to just live somewhere for a little while and then have another adventure somewhere else. We will be here in Sacramento until spring and then it's off to a new adventure in some other state.
John and I started P90X this week. It is super hard but fun. I don't have much time for anything else since we start it a little after the kids go to bed, it takes and hour, and then we go to bed. I am way behind on Christmas shopping, cleaning, laundry, and pretty much everything. Hopefully the next time you see us we will be super fit/buff. My parents have been doing P90 and my dad lost 22 pounds in the first two weeks. They look and feel great!
We went on a walk up to the Sacramento Temple last week and Beth took a couple of family pictures for us. We didn't get any "perfect" pictures but I love the way they turned out. It's way to hard to get two toddlers to hold still and smile all at the same time.


12.06.2009
We are Californians!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ellie just saw your picture and giggled "mabel!" we miss you already- and thanks for the little suprise you left :) I'm saving it for bean's bday. we love you guys
Brendan and I are thinking about starting P90X in January. Tell us how it goes.
Gorgeous!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment