I really like having a big salad for dinner with any veggies, fruit, cheese and nuts I can find, but the kids won't eat salad. So this is what they have when we have a salad. I really liked using the muffin tins for plates for the kids but I wanted to get a whole set and they were expensive. I found these little plates for a dollar and got a bunch of them, they are great. Wes ate all his dinner except his nuts and most of Mae's ended up in her lap.
So I have been looking for a good home made salad dressing recipe but all the ones I have tried were not impressive. I found this one and have really liked it, much better than store bought and goes with every kind of salad, definitely a keeper.
Vinaigrette
1/2 T honey
1 T dijon
2 T red wine vinegar
1/4 c canola/olive oil (or less for stronger flavor)
salt and pepper
4.01.2010
Reference of our Food Habits
Wes insisted that his feet be in this picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment