It's early and I can't sleep. I woke up and immediately starting thinking and worrying about my to do list, my baby, where we are going to live, why someone stole my stroller, am I going to get a nap today, is wal mart open this early?
Last night someone stole my stroller off of our back porch, now Im stuck because I can't haul two hefty kids around along with this growing belly. Why. Rose took this picture of me a few days ago, the good news is that from this angle I don't really look that pregnant, the bad news is that I no longer have my stroller.
7.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so sorry. A good stroller is so helpful. I'm sure the stars will align and you will get a nap and all your questions will answer themselves.
So sorry about your stroller, hard to believe what some people will do. You look radiant in this picture and your children are so precious. Good luck getting ready for baby #3---they are the best! I love having 3!
Oh my goodness Jenilyn that is horrible! I'm so sorry! But you do look GORGEOUS in that pic!! Hope your day gets better!
That totally sucks. We've had a spare tire and a pile of quilts stolen from our front yard. It's so lame cuz there's nothing you can do about it; just shake your head and wonder why people do things like that. Really sorry.
that is horrible jenilyn. I'm so sad for you. the good news is- you really look so great. hopefully that stroller shows up.
I was so sad to hear this news, and so thrilled to hear how things worked out! It is seriously a miracle Rose was able to help you find it. What a great story!
Wait, I was going to say "so, sorry", etc about the stroller. but looking at the comment above it looks like your stroller was found. You will have to relate the story. My poor girlfriend wasn't so lucky! Someone broke into her car to steal her single BOB. Lame, people. Stealing from a baby. Anyways....
Post a Comment