8.02.2010

On a walk

I'm not sure I am any happier than when we are on a walk and Wes and Mae are holding hands. It is so cute, and Wes tries to help Mae along the way and tells her to watch out for things like not to step in the mud or go in the street. They really are the best of friends lately, they can't stand to be apart and love to get into mischief together. I just love them.



I just die every time I see that first picture, something about it melts my heart.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm pretty sure that is one the cutest things I have EVER seen!! And i just can't get over how grown up they are!

Melissa said...

I think it's so much fun to have a boy and a girl right next to each other in age. Greg and I laugh all the time at JAke and Kate and call them our "little married couple."

forget laundry said...

these are darling!